fun on Monday-blew out and painted eggs. I am thinking about making an egg tree like Mom made 35 years ago.
went to see "How to Train Your Dragon". Pretty good, we enjoyed it. Bob is a Night Fury in cat-form. Did not enjoy the venue, but it's the McDonald's effect. We went to the Tally Ho because it is close, but I know that the place is yucky, the sound is bad, and that generally, the clientele is not as good. I don't know why the people let their kids misbehave so much there, maybe because the place is gross?
Today we are working. Max had his room clean by 8. I am doing laundry and about to run errands. We were invited to the home of one of my homeschoolers this afternoon. That was REALLY nice, I was really honored to be invited. I wonder if we would have been invited if they knew I am not returning next year?
Probably going to DC tomorrow. I would like to just go to a big museum and stay all day. Max wants the Spy Museum but I can tell you now we are not going there. $$$ and all he does is hide in the tunnels the whole time. Maybe we will walk around and take in the cherry blossoms. Hmm, are we allergic to those, as we are to everything else up here?
Not sure about Thursday. Friday, Larry will be home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment