I will probably not be refinancing the house. I feel pretty stupid about stressing so much about it. While I hate having a variable rate loan-has there been a better time in history to have one than now? It will be recalculated in May at LIBOR+1. It will go DOWN, probably from 4.5% that it is now to 3.75%. So, why would I pay $10000 to have 4.875%. Also, I did some calculating-Our first mortgage is just at 80% of the current value of our house. How were they planning on refinancing our first, much less the both that they originally had said they would do, without making us pay PMI? So this refi that I have been hating the bank over will not happen. Can I say how HAPPY I will be to tell the loser helping me to SHOVE IT? Nicely, of course.
Patches...I have had to start rearranging them on Max's vest to make them fit. He wanted his Whittling Chip Patch on his shirt, so I moved his Outdoor Achievement patch to the vest-it is long and skinny, there were no holes that wide! I need to decide what to do now. I think Max wants me to make a second flap for both sides of the front. Sounds like it will work.
Going to unofficially weigh Max's winning derby car tonight for the district race tomorrow. I don't think he will win, Larry is pretty sure he will.
Apologized to a friend this morning. While she had been overly sensitive, I have been overly UNsensitive. I did something that I didn't think about, and it was inadvertently hurtful to her. It is hard to say you are sorry. But I am glad I did.
So...the lecture. On one hand it was good that I did the one from the book because I left it at home and I was able to borrow a copy. On the other hand, I think it did not go over well. I think I will be writing them in the future.
Looking forward to Yoga. I have had such a low energy week. I hope it helps. Then a few minutes of dance rehearsal (mostly just to give them their music) and then time to go to the race. If I sweat a lot, then Max and Larry will have to go ahead while I shower (what a great thing to share on a blog).
Haven't heard anything about the GT program for Max. I think that it sounds fun, but more like an afterschool program. I don't think we will put him in the program if he gets accepted. A girl at the bus stop does it and loves it, but she just seems so much smarter than Max. She clearly loves school. She is only 6 months older than Max, but seems years more mature. I know that I shouldn't compare, but don't we always?
Dance workshop Sunday. I'm running it and doing the warm up. A week ago I wasn't even planning on going. The dance organization has gotten interesting. I won't be quitting, at least not for a while. Someone else beat me to it. But considering that she was where a good deal of my friction came from, maybe it will be better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
girls achieve and mature faster than boyz. see picture #2 on my cotillion post. (yes, she is wearing heels, but geez....!)
Post a Comment