Friday, March 26, 2010

snotty

drainage, throat hurts, headache, coughing. yuck.

But still going to try to hit the noon class at Flow Yoga. CBS ends at 11:30 (or so), then I have to wait for the moms to get their kids, then clean up. I don't know if I will make it or not. They lock the door when class starts, so I can't be late.

I really enjoy Yoga, even when it is so, so hard, I love it. I love the heat, I love the way I feel afterwards. But it is really hard.
What do I not like? ---ok, I just typed some of the insane things they say to us in class, but the accidentally deleted it. Stupid stuff like the light that is in me honors the light in you, whatever. I just pray during that stuff. I thank God that I have a body that can get stronger, that I have a body that can attempt to do these things. I ask that my exercise will make me stronger.

time to run

1 comment:

Sandra said...

yes! I made it to Yoga! Wasn't as thrilled with it as normal, but still happy. I was super stressed about getting there on time-that was a big part of it I am sure.