Friday, March 19, 2010

the life of a spoiled wife

We were supposed to buy new living room furniture by 3/18, our 10th anniversary. But Larry bought me a dialond solitaire necklace for Christmas, instead. So we made a deal that we were not going to buy any presents for each other for our anniversary, instead we would buy the furniture. This is what I got yesterday morning. It has 10 diamonds, not 9, not 11. The ring was a 6. The smallest they can order is a 3.5, which will have to be sized down to a 3 for me. Do I have freakishly small fingers?

Ok, so it really does have 11 diamonds. I think this is so cool. Larry didn't even know about it.


Larry has some sort of addiction to buying me jewelry. I can't say I hate it since I LOVE it, but he really needs to stop, or at least slow down.
The worst part is, is that I don't deserve it, especially not lately. I have been a big fat slug the last few months. The house looked good for the month of January, but not since then.

2 comments:

bicyclerepairman said...

that is a little diamond on the inside? what does it say by it?

i'm concerned to side it that small cuz you don't want those mounts too twisted...... yes, your fingers ARE freakishly small :)

Sandra said...

They are going to order it in a size 3.5 then size it down.
It says "The LEO" which I guess is a brand name or something.
It is a teeny tiny diamond. Larry didn't even know about it.