Larry put almost all of the utensils back in the drawer.
Thinking about organizing the big cupboard with the appliances, but I might need to organize the closet in the garage first and it is about 25 degrees out there.
I still have a little indoor de-Christmasing to do, and I must finish by the weekend. With as cold as it is, the outdoor Christmas decorations might stay till June.
On other fronts, there is a first grade girl hitting my third grade boy on the bus. She really is a bit of a brat and he does not like her (unlike a different first grade girl who also hits him; her actions do not bother him). He wants me to tell the bus driver. I told him that he needs to fix this himself and asked him what the driver would think about a 9 year old boy getting picked on by a 7 year old girl. He got my point. I don't know what he will do about it. Obviously, it is just an annoyance, but he is so nonconfrontational and tends to hold things in until he explodes.
CBS leaders' group starts up today. It will be nice to see everyone, but I am feeling pretty down and don't feel like socializing. I think it is the weather. All I want to do is stay inside and organize my pantry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
solution to problem #1:
give duplicates of your utensils, yes, i know you must have duplicates, to goodwill.
solution to problem #2:
let max handle it on his own
Post a Comment