Tuesday, January 5, 2010

it is not to be

After thinking about being the BB Range Master all day, I found out this morning that the previous Range Master had no intention of giving up the reins. He is a GREAT Range Master, so I am glad to have him back. If he needs another adult helper, I might still take the training.

Truth be told, I was really wanting the Camp Director job. There are two leaders, the program director, and the administrative director. I wanted the admin job. I did not like how it was run last year and I know I would do a better job. Unfortunately, her Ineptness and her Crew will be back. Part of running the camp means that you have to find the volunteers. The woman herself was pleasant enough, but her co-horts were not well suited for the jobs they did. Especially one man she had as nurse a few days. So I found a new nurse. :) Hopefully since she can do it all week, they will take her instead of keeping their loser. So how do a I really feel? :)

More than likely, I will do what I did last year, only take a pocketful of Xanax with me.

No comments: