Friday, January 22, 2010

dancing

I did not go to the gym, I stayed home and danced. I got most of the framework for my Alf Leyla show in February done and I worked more on the intermediate class routine. So, I got exercise and some stuff crossed off my list. If I had a list, that is. I am not making my lists as I should. The hitch that I seem to have in my lower right back is still there. I don't know what to do about it, but it is an impairment to my dancing.

Time to get ready for CBS. I'm not thrilled about my lecture. I don't think my point came across.

Max has a classified meeting with another KAOS agent after school, then movie night at school. I have a Tiraz meeting tomorrow and a show to attend Sunday. Larry made a snarky comment about my busy weekend. I do not choose to have two dance events in one weekend, I would rather not go to the Tiraz meeting. If I am going to dance, I can't do it half hearted. I learned that lesson last year.

No comments: