Friday, May 29, 2009

still sick

I heard last night that there was a lot of mold allergies flaring up, maybe that is my problem. The pollen count has been really high, then the rain drops it down. I guess there are barometric pressure changes too, with the rain. Regardless, I feel like a wet towel.

Wednesday, I walked about 3 miles with my friend Dale after Max went to school, but yesterday and today I just got back into bed. I'm using the nasty nasal flush stuff and I think that helps. My head hurts. I'm cranky. I don't want to be around anyone. I don't want to do anything. I don't enjoy feeling this way. Why can't we feel good when we are sick, then we can at least enjoy it?

This reminds me of my Freak O' Nature sister. She is capable of having a burst appendix for a week and still keep going. And have a really bad UTI without being aware of it. Probably not a good thing, but having high pain tolerance must have it's advantages.

2 comments:

GreyEagle said...

Sandra,hang in there baby girl. Things will be better!!!

bicyclerepairman said...

oh noes you don't. .....

you will PAY for THAT picture!!