Friday, May 1, 2009
Lindsey
I am in awe of Lindsey. My brother's older daughter is a junior majoring in Spanish/education (or something like that). When I was her age, I was struggling with figuring out who I was. I was far too worried about dating to study successfully. Lindsey, 19 years my junior, has a heart for the Hispanic people of Tennessee. She works at a Christian book store where her hours are displayed so the Spanish-speaking community knows when she will be there to help them. She works at a crisis-pregnancy center as a translator. And she is working to start a Sunday School class at the Hispanic church. Don't forget she is still in school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sandra, you are so incredibly encouraging. Thank you so much for your sweet words. They mean more than you know! I love you.
Post a Comment