For the second year I did not sign up to read the Bible out loud for Loudoun Awakening, and for the second year I asked God for a good parking spot (perhaps petty, but not when you drive a big truck), showed up to listen, and ended up reading because they needed someone.
Last year I read from Jeremiah, this year, they were in Psalms when I showed up. Since they have been reading since Saturday, I assume they are on their second pass.
I was disgusted to see that L.A. was moved from the main yard in front of the courthouse to the side street, 6 feet from the loud traffic. They were not allowed to use a microphone until 4:30 when the law library closes (heaven forbid they hear The Law in the law library). It was hard to hear the speakers. I think I spoke pretty loudly. But Leesburg didn't have to give them any space to do it, so I am trying to be grateful for that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment