Friday, May 15, 2009

dance weekend

It seems like I don't do much dance stuff anymore, other than teach. I have two big things this weekend, though. Tiraz Dance Network is having their third annual Middle Eastern Dance Convention tomorrow. It was a poor choice of days. Purcellville is having it's Heritage Day Festival that day. I hope (for the convention's sake only) that there isn't a parade. We will have 10 really good vendors and 4 really good performers. I think I will have one no show, a dancer who is new to the NoVa area who we reached out to. She seemed interested, but I haven't heard from her in a while. So I will have a hole in the schedule. I'm not sure if I should try to fill it or not, since I don't know if she will be there.
Sunday, I dance at the Casa Blanca in Arlington. It is some big show that I am a part of. I get to wear my new red Bella! I still need to fix the sleeves on it because they are attached by a single point on the bra straps in a weird way and if I wear it that way, they end up twisting around my arms. Maybe I'll just cut them off for Sunday and reattach them later. I doubt if I will get any pictures from this show, but I hope I do since this is the first time I will wear this costume.

With the convention, I will have to miss Max's soccer game that puts Purcellville against Purcellville. So he will play against a lot of his friends. It should be fun and I hate to miss it.

1 comment:

bicyclerepairman said...

must . have . pictures....