We have had a great weekend. Friday, Max and I went to meet his new teacher, Mrs. Voce. While I didn't investigate all the 3rd grade teachers this year, I did secretly hope for Mrs. Voce. I don't know her, but she is very smiley, and that can't be bad!
Sunday, we went to Philadelphia for the day. We toured the Coin Mint, saw the Liberty Bell, and ate Philly Cheese Steak sandwiches. Well, really, only Larry had a steak sandwich (no cheese) because I thought they came with onions. I wish I had known that you could get them without. And Larry wishes he had gotten his with Cheese Whiz. Say it with me... YUCK!
Today, Max's friend, Key, and his family came over for lunch. It was really nice to socialize. We never, ever do that.
School starts tomorrow. My Leesburg classes also start tomorrow. CBS also starts this week and my other dance classes start next week. Max's soccer started last week. Scouts start next week.
I REALLY need to find my day planner....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment