Harry Potter seen through the windshield, before I remembered to turn off the flash.
We went to see HP&tHBP last night. Yes, we saw it last Sunday, too. But this time, we saw it at a Drive in Theater!!! How fun! Max and I had never been to one before. He slept through most of the movie and Larry and I dozed a little, too. We did not stay for the second feature. We have been really tired and that wiped us out.
Max was totally zonked out and Larry had to carry him upstairs. I think Max has grown again. He doesn't slowly grow, it just seems like I turn around and he is 3 inches taller than he was yesterday. I guess that is how kids are.
We had lunch with some family at the once Golden Corral, now Shaun's Place. Really nasty food, but that isn't important. Max got to see Lucas, his 5th cousin (I think, Lucas's great grandmother is Larry's great aunt) and he always looks forward to that. Lucas said he was 4'2', but Max was clearly more than 2 inches taller than him, so he is no longer 4'4", or else Lucas isn't sure how tall he is.
1 comment:
you are supposed to shoot the paint at EACH OTHER~!
wanna see some colorful sandras and maxes.... if not, need pics of colorful walls
Post a Comment