We go to Texas Friday. Larry stays here.
We are planning on going to the NRH2O water park, the Boy Scout Museum, I need to go to the Boy Scout Store and Imprints (if it is still open), and probably the Children's Museum. Maybe Dad will take us to the LMRA pool. I dance in a show Saturday (and will wear my red Bella which I will hand carry on the airplane). Max and I will try to hook up with our friends Michelle and her daughter Astrid. I have some dance friends I would like to see.
I want Dad to work with Max on the Bear Scout requirements. There are a few geneology activities, among other things and I would like Max to earn the Marbles belt loop and for me to learn enough about it so I can hold a Marbles tournament with my den. Or even the pack, that would be a fun winter activity.
Max is going to be participating to two reading programs this summer. I'm a bit leary of the one fromthe school, it sounds like it might be hard do to when we are gone so much and will have limited internet access later this summer. I like the library's program, even if it does end too early. I also have a cursive book for Max to work on and I know he will hate it. That isn't the only reason why I bought it. : )
I need Sheryl to tell me what she thinks we will do when we are there!!! I need ot know what to pack.
My fingernails are entirely too long for typing. How did my secretary at Raytheon do it? She had long, black, scary claws.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
she was a witch
Post a Comment