I'm trying to remember, but I don't think I have ever had to cancel classes before, other than the centers being closed due to inclement weather.
I feel different-I traded my headache for dizziness. The z-pack says dizziness is a bad side effect, but the flonase says it's a normal side effect. It's sort of hard to teach a dance class if you are dizzy. I can't cancel my Tuesday AM class because it is the last class and we aren't finished with the material yet. I am sure I will be better by then.
I'm ready to feel better so I can be fun again. (To quote Max)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sandra!! There is a possibility I could be coming to D.C. this weekend!!! just a small, small, small possibility...I'll find out tomorrow for sure. But if I do, are you real busy this weekend? I would love the chance to see you guys!
Post a Comment