Friday, March 13, 2009

what else?

I'm trying to think of things to post since Sheryl is bored.

However, I am fully aware that it is not my posts she wants. She (as do I) live vicariously though the lives of our vibrant nieces and nephews. Where are they???


Why doesn't Stephen subscribe to my blog?

Why doesn't Sydney have a blog?

Why are the Hogans never on-line so I can skype them?

I need to go. Bible Study, then lunch with a friend. I will eat the best French Dip sandwich to be found in Virgina. Not that that means much, but it is really good.

Oh, Bob is down to 16.2 pounds. I have been measuring his food out. He isn't too happy with it, but he is also outside a lot more now that it isn't sub-freezing anymore.

Love to my family.

1 comment:

Levi B. Watson said...

Aunts, I am also saddened by the disappearance of my brothers sisters and cousins... I am having dinner with Lindsey tonight, so I will lay down the law