Monday, March 23, 2009

Monday

I hear Sydney will be starting a blog. That is excellent. Where has Logan been for the past month?
Max's musical is tomorrow. He is a weed and I'm sure he is the best weed, even though he isn't a rapping weed or a square dancing weed.
I am starting to struggle with the Topical Memory System. I am getting so many verses floating my head. On top of these 9, I also have the ones from CBS. I think I haven't been working hard enough on them and not verbally saying them enough. That will change.
We had a den fishing trip yesterday. The same kid, a younger brother of a scout caught the only two fish, crappies big enough to keep.
Max did something that changed the bathroom hand soap from white to green. It smells ok and still seems to be soap, so I'm not too worried. If my hands start to turn green I will buy a new bottle.
What's going on in your world?

2 comments:

bicyclerepairman said...

can't tell, it's a secret until logan comes out of hiding

bicyclerepairman said...

hey, are helping syd?