Monday, March 16, 2009

Photo -entry #1

I think the pictures for the Mock Exhibit Photo Scavenger Hunt are supposed to be new, but when I read that one picture was to be titled "Tradition", I immediately thought of Christmas Cookies. I used to make them with my mom and sister and whoever else was there, but for 4 out of the 5 Christmases we have had to be in Virginia, we have made them with my best friend Jaci and her kids, Joey and Jaclynne. After the first year, I told her we would have to do them every year since she took over for my real family in this tradition. In 2007, we didn't find the time to get together, and in 2008 (when this picture was taken) we had another friend (the Larry-biting Karianne) over, too. We also made cookies at Mom's house later.
Sorry the picture isn't great, I just point and click, happy to get a picture.

1 comment:

bicyclerepairman said...

this is perfect for the challenge!

(hopping and clapping)