Sunday, March 1, 2009

TMS realization

I was guilty of thinking that the first verses in the Topical Memory System were for witnessing only. How stupid I frequently am for not pulling on the greatest resourse all of us could ever have.

2 Corinthians 5:17 (New International Version)
17Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come! (emphasis mine)


Galatians 2:20 (New International Version)
20I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. (emphasis mine)

So why am I satisfied with the areas of my life that are plagued by lack of discipline? (For anyone wondering, that would be ALL of them). I can have faith that the Son of God can help me with my laziness, my horrible eating habits, and my lack of house cleaning skills.

Let's see how much faith I have. All I need is faith the size of a mustardseed, which I assume is very small.

2 comments:

Levi B. Watson said...

Yes! 2 great reminders, Dad got me hooked on the topical memory thing.. good stuff!

GreyEagle said...

I am very proud of my Children and my Grand Children,everyone of them.