Did everyone hear ME on the Jennies' show? Wasn't I FABULOUS? :)
That was a wonderful interview and I can't wait for the podcast because I missed the first few minutes trying to find the button to click to hear the show.
I hope I get my books today.
PS-I could hear Jenny Watson laughing the the background during a break when I was asked who I was.
Mon Mar 9Connect your day dreams to your daily life... Do you need help navigating your way through your own story? Are you in an unwritten season? Did you expect to be HERE at this time in your life? Are you second guessing yourself? We get to hear from Jenny Watson & Jenny Black, authors of 'Unwritten Travels,' a book to remind you why you need to take care of yourself & what you are created for!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment