Max has it again, for the 4th straight year.
I understand that it is a lot of luck. Good health, no family emergencies, etc. But what about the desire to get it? What about getting up on time everyday, never missing the bus? Yes, I know that a lot of that has to do with being a responsible parent. But Max will make sure he doesn't miss the bus by getting his butt in gear if we are running late.
I am sick of people belittling the perfect attendance award. Part of succeeding is being there.
What about getting a job? No one wants an employee who is frequently late of absent. Max is learning something very important and I am sick and tired of people thinking it is stupid or that I am crazy for scheduling things so that Max doesn't miss school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sandra and Max - Atta Girl! You both have the right stuff.
Post a Comment