I love summer. I LOVE summer. I hate the winter.
I love the sun. I love getting sunburned (I know, so, so , so bad for me). I feel like I can breathe the best in the hot sun.
Max and I enjoyed time at the pool on Saturday and I got too much sun. I loved it. I love how it looks, and even when it hurts, I still love it.
But...in two weeks I go for a skin check. I know my sun-love-affair will end. :(
By the way, I am thoroughly enjoying the new clothes I bought last week. My weight is s-l-o-w-l-y going down, but not considerably. I am no longer in the scary zone, just in the bad zone. I am mostly ok with it. I know I don't look bad, except in dance costumes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment