house was declared a national disaster area (k, not really)
home inspection tomorrow-if I call them back
refi loan paperwork looks like they are ripping us off, I want to tell them to do something rude, but it is probably prudent to refi at this time
max may or may not have a large assignment due wednesday-oh, let's start it today, since we originally thought it was NOT due this week
concerned about our scout pack, but doubt if I will be listened to
back and arms all knotted up, shoulder STILL messed up for 3-4 weeks ago. Now one night "sleeping" in a tent followed by a night of "sleeping" with a scared boy and a scared cat on top of me (tstorms)
too much caffeine
not enough caffeine
unfocused, manipulative child. very focused on manipulating, unfocused on the rest
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment