Monday, April 19, 2010

monday

good weekend.
dance convention was good. Tiraz made out well, but I don't know about the vendors. Will probably have to move east. yuck.

WONDERFUL time at the Flower and Garden Show in Leesburg. Lots of friends there, big crowd, really fun. Got to see Ellen dance with her snake-always love it. Didn't look as fat as I am, which is nice.

Max went to work with Larry yesterday, giving me free time as I don't feel compelled to do house work on the weekend. Or the week days. Did nothing.

Probably going to go to the "New Member" class at HBC in May. I will miss my regular SS class. I am hoping Larry will go with me, just so he can see what being a Baptist is about. His biggest complaint seems to be the humongous amount of music, but it would appear that the new pastor might cut down on the music a little. Don't know, just a hunch. I would love for Larry to go to church with me, he has no idea how much it would mean to me. I can't nag him about it though. I mentioned that I might go to the class yesterday. I will probably ask him to go to the class the day before it happens.

10:18-don't most of the laundry and the dishes. Now what? The front room is a mess and the kitchen/living room could be tidied. Or I could take a walk. I need to go to the PO. Maybe a walk later when it is warmer.

No comments: