Friday, January 2, 2009

The Game

It was so fun to get to play the game, and fun that everyone was represented, but I really missed Sheryl and Gary. Their stand-ins were great, though.

Sheryl's gifts: the head, a hat (but not that one, Claire took that one because we all agreed Sheryl would rather have earth-tones), the magnets, the baskets, and two sets of reading glasses. Did Sheryl ever get the little case of glasses? I couldn't find them later on when I was showing Gary what Sheryl got.

Dad. Did he end up with the scarf?

'
What did I get? I got Sharpies, a Joann's bag, other pens, and little picture holders, a green/blue/purple striped and felted purse. a green hat. and the key holder that I traded with Steve for The Nanny Diaries movie. Larry got a pink triangular bag (that he gave me), kitty-kat picture holders (that he gave to Susan), a cool floating doo-dad thermometer thing, and a blanket.
Other gifts were a $10 Joann's card, another Joann's bag with more Sharpies and a few other things, nuts, a big box of random candy bars, licorice, Zotz, Western movies, scarf, hats, a cake cook book, a Swiss army knife, dominoes, Pirolenes, gumball machine and gumballs, MM machine and MMs. I can't remember the rest.
Lily had a great idea to have the kids play next year.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Lily's idea would be great!

and it sounds like everyone got a good haul from the game this year

Levi B. Watson said...

That would be a blast! Sandra, completely unrelated, but how is the new ipod working out?

Sandra said...

I haven't used my ipod yet...I will take it with me to the gym next week!