I am continually amazed at how good God is and how relevant His Word is in our daily lives. He knew the ending before He made the beginning. He knew who He would put into our lives and how we would shape each other. I have some wonderful friends and I am so grateful they are in my life at this time.
I love the "coincidences" that come up all the time. I'll quote a verse to someone, then the next day that verse will pop up in a devotion. Stuff like that.
The CBS study that I teach to 3-5 graders is on "The Divided Kingdom"-Israel after King Solomon. Last week's lesson was on Elisha from 2 Kings 3-4 and it had FIVE example of how we need to trust God to take care of us. Five examples in 2.5 pages. It was my first time to give the lecture to the entire children's program (1st-8th graders) and it was really easy to just focus on those 5 things. It was so cool how something from the Old Testament could be so relevant today and that God gave me the words to speak to these kids. Of course the over-eager 1st graders were jumping all over my speaking points before I got to them, but you can help but love them. Now THAT makes me feel so horrible as a mom that these kids have so much more Bible knowledge than Max. Something to work on...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sandra that is so great that you got to teach to the kids at church! And it is cool to hear about how faithful God is in your life..that is so encouraging! Can't wait to see you soon :)
Post a Comment