Friday, December 19, 2008

Grey Eagle




Now does anyone who reads this blog have any question in their mind who "Grey Eagle" could be? Now, since he has also signed over half of his written correspondance with me with his given name, it should not surprise me that my own father thinks he has to announce that he is Grey Eagle. Who else could that be?


---Grey Eagle left a comment on a previous post and said what his real name was, that is what instigated this post.

I love you, Daddy. You never need to tell me who you are, I will always know.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh of course we all know who THE EAGLE is.

Sandra you do not know this because we haven't seen each other in two years but every time i see grandpa he starts acting like he is flying towards me and he chants "The Eagle". He's even started calling me the red eagle haha i love it!

Lily said...

i know! everytime someone says eagle i think of Grand-pa! Wait Logan I didn't know you were red eagle! I want to be an eagle!! can i be polka-dot eagle or lime green eagle? OOH! zebra stripe eagle!!!! that's it. for now on..


I am zebra striped eagle.

Anonymous said...

Just as Clarence Odbody, second class angel, has to earn his wings, you have to earn your eagle, Lily.