I rushed to pick Bob up from the vet after we got home yesterday. I found what I expected. His cage was plastered with bright orange "CAUTION" stickers. What I didn't expect was the plethora of post-it notes that also covered his cage. Things like "Approach slowly", "Mean and Nasty", and "Hates everyone" were said about my poor, sweet, lovable cat!
Apparently, the kennel staff is supposed to weigh their boarders daily and Bob didn't like it. He is a little sensitive about his weight, you know. He doesn't like to be picked up, and he's particular about who touches him.
One of the ladies at the vet said that it sounded like Bob always said "No" when he meowed (which is most of his non-sleeping and non-eating moments). I haven't noticed that before, but I think it sounds more like "Mo". Not such a big different as "True Love" and "To Blathe", like in the Princess Bride.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
did they use the black leather gauntlet gloves??
poor bob, know one understands him...
bells on bob's-tail ring....lol that still cracks me up
Gee, it sounds like the staff was pretty darn intimidated!
Post a Comment