Monday, May 24, 2010

sick

blech.

So Larry and Max go to the grocery store yesterday because we "have no food" in the house. They come back 1.5 hours and $200 later with Ding Dongs, frozen pizzas, rice mixes, root beer, whipped cream and doughnuts.

really?

The new furniture is nice. It is BIG. and completely takes up the whole room. But I like it. We need to buy some new things to put on the walls. I like the stuff we had, but it's new stuff we are getting.

Not doing much more than laundry today. Working on a costume, but even that is particularly low stress for costume alterations. The show is in less than 2 weeks. It should be fine. The sword dance is coming along. I *think* I can do the side plank move, but I'm not going to try to play zills at the same time. I had some amazing flexibility in my wrist that is no longer.

No comments: