Everything I touch is messing up.
The dance organization that I was going to quit because of the mean girls? Well, they beat me to it, so now I am trying to fix it. I just found out that another lady was quitting too, and I don't understand why unless it was something I did.
All the cub scout camp registrations? Even though I did it before, I still seem to have messed it up. I sent a humongous stack of papers to the address listed on the website, and got a cranky call about it. I don't understand what I did wrong.
I am compiling a gift basket for Max's teacher who is on extended leave due to back surgery, practically no one is contributing to it. I have already spent about $50 on stuff including the basket, so I can't really spend anymore, but the basket is too big. And I didn't even expect a whole lot of extra stuff. I emailed people and sent out a note.
I go to an end of the year meeting, and everyone talks about what a great group it has been, but I don't feel it. In this case, I know what I did wrong, at least part of it. The other part was I just don't click with these ladies (or any others, it seems).
I am really ready for this day to end. Tomorrow won't be a whole lot of fun, either, though. Another end of year meeting where everyone will talk about how great things were, then I have to leave early to go talk to the mortgage guy I don't like about the refinance I don't want in RESTON.
wah
I have a headache.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
poor baby!
when you are dealing with ANY group of people, you can't please everybody. remember this and you will be fine. you are in charge and what you say is gold! if they don't like it...........
i've learned this lesson the hard way. unfortunately, i keep learning it over and over and over...
Post a Comment