Saw Where the Wild Things Are. Not crazy about it. Loved the effects, the big Wild Things, but did not agree with the representation of the book. Max left the Wild Things because it was time for HIM to go home, not because he messed up the Wild Things, as the movie eluded to. And if my child ran away, he would NOT be eating chocolate cake when he came home.
We are going to see Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs today. I do not know that story, so I won't be able to comment on it. Go to Winchester for a cheaper movie, or Sterling for an earlier one... Sterling wins out because I don't want to drive at night (6 pm is now night). Also we are taking a friend, a mom-approved of friend!!! Yay! I love Key and Brian, but I have wanted Max to be friends with Jacob for a long time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment