Laser Tag is THE way to go. Easy, not insanely expensive (like Pump it Up), and fun. Not a lot of personal interaction, but I was probably the only one who missed that. Panther Family Laser Tag is quite a bit away and off the beaten path, but worth it.
The Stats: 11 children were in attendance. Of those, 8 were 3rd graders, 1 was a 4th grader, and 1 were 1st graders. 9 were boys, 3 were girls. 2 were relatively new friends, 2 were neighbors, 3 were longtime friends, and 3 were moderately long time friends. 4 were Scouts.
Max is an exceptional laser tag player. The second game, he was the highest scoring kid, and second only to "Ripclaw" who was his mother in disguise. Wyatt was pretty good too, but he is obviously not a KinCannon :).
The cake was from Bloom and was really good. I ordered 4 pizzas. Had I known they were cut into 12 slices instead of 8, I would have only gotten 3. I know Key and Wyatt can put away pizza, but they were really the only ones. We willbe eating pizza for a while.
Max's very best and very hungry, friends, Key and Brian.
No comments:
Post a Comment