Thursday, October 22, 2009

will this end?

I will most likely be dead by morning... (Hi Sheryl)

I found a sub for Tuesday's class and have a student to help me at Monday's classes. I need to re-re-schedule m eye doctor appt. I will keep the teacher conference that I rescheduled for Tuesday.

I am on youtube. I didn't know it. I denerally would fight it, but it is a low quality video and my students are in the secon dhalf of the clip.

Larry must nbot be too sick as he started up his motorcycle tonight and lamented the chance of rain tomorrow.

Got a nice plant and balloon from Tina at cbs-or maybe it was from everyone-don't know. Nice card from Maggie. They are good to me.

There is a brick in my head. Halloween candy is starting to look good again. We were going to boo the girl up the street (yes, YOU) but Larry only bought chocolate candy so he needs to get some non-choc because she doesn't care for it.

I will not take tamiflu again. it makes me too dizazy and nauseuos and stupid.

Have to go to greatcountryfarms this weekend. still haven't gone. no pumpkin yet.

1 comment:

bicyclerepairman said...

tamiflu prolly makes everyone dizazy sandra