My family missed me almost as much as I missed them while I was away this weekend to the CBS Leadership Conference in Richmond. Max didn't actually draw pictures of himself crying, nor do I believe he was up all night Friday night.
I wish I could say that I enjoyed the conference. The big part was that I don't feel right leaving my family. Also, the conference was HUGE. I enjoyed parts of it, but some parts were long. There were too many people for my comfort, and we didn't have ANY time with our own group. Well, we could eat together, but it wasn't always easy to find enough seats together.
They do this large conference every three years and a small, us-only, the other two years. I think I will enjoy the small ones, but have to really think twice about the big ones.
I did enjoy learning more about CBS as an organization, and Camilla Seabolt, the Executive Officer of CBS is a wonderful, endearing speaker. I also really liked some of the videos they had.
Bill Fay and Wayne Cordeiro were great video-speakers with a lot of great information. They only things I bought were from them.
Meanwhile, back at the ranch, Max is battling some sort of illness, but fighting strongly. He went to a laser tag birthday party and did very well in the games. Now he is wearing a homemade KAOS t-shirt. The Sweatshirt didn't turn out as well because I didn't let the iron-on transfer cool before I pulled it off. Larry just got back from the laser tag place where he had to go back to retrieve his watch that fell off during the laser tag game. Max is trying to talk me into giving him the guest room for a KAOS HQ. Not gonna happen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment