The camp out might be completely cancelled. As it is, they are talking about limiting it to a cookout with no over night activities. It is cold and wet. Either of those is ok, but both is horrible. Plus so many kids have been sick. In my opinion, it is not a good weekend to go camping. Many people feel differently regarding the weather, but the illnesses are throwing a monkey wrench into it and so not many people are willing to say that it is a good idea to camp in 40 degree (or less) wet weather when the flu season hasn't even officially started!
The good news here is that I will dance at the R&C party if the campout is cancelled. Of course I stopped practicing last week. And I didn't lose a pound or two (but that is ok, because my red bella is a little loose anyway). I also still have not made new armbands for this costume. I just can wear the ones that came with it because I no longer have 20 year old arms, and that is what the sleeves need. Nor can I bring myself to cut them. It is, after all, a BELLA! (That is like the Lexus of all costumes. or better, what is better? Mercedes?) I am thinking about giving the sleeves a go, though. This is a "friendly" event and they love me, old lady arms and all. I would like to have pictures with the sleeves. I will take them and then get input when I am there.
Scouts were ok last night. One of my "problem" boys was good last night. I know he is a good kid because I have seen it. I think he has some kind of attention issue, or need for attention, I don't know. But he is definitely worth working on.
How long ago was Hurricane Katrina? Why are we still talking about it? Am I ignorant and just don't understand?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment