Friday, February 6, 2009

Product Review: V8 Southwestern Corn Soup

The soup in a box. The expensive soup in a box. The soup in a box that isn't really more expensive than other expensive soups, so I went ahead and bought some. It was two for $5.

I bought the SW Corn, because I like corn chowder, and Tomato with Herbs, because I really like the hard-to-find Progresso Tomato with Basil soup.

The SW Corn was, well, Southwestern. And spicy. At least to my tender tongue. But it was really good and I recommend it. It makes a really big bowlful, more than the other non-condensed soups, but not a ton more. It was rich and thick and had lots of bits (supposedly corn, peppers, and onions) in it.

The whole box was 300 calories and 6 grams of fat with 4 grams of fiber and 6 grams of protein.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Progressive's Chicken Noodle Soup. 'nuff said.