Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day...For Real!

We have had a great weekend. We didn't do much, which could explain as to why I can't remember what we did Friday night. Larry was home Friday, but he was working most of that time. We skyped with Mom, Dad, Susan and Pat! Max actually sat and talked on skype for a while.
Saturday, I had breakfast in bed- a delicious omelet with toast, two boxes of candy, four cards, and a huge SpongeBob balloon!. We went to Texas Roadhouse for lunch/dinner around 3:30. Larry and I got ribeyes and Max had chicken fingers. Probably the best food in Virginia.
Today, we went to church. Max's tie stayed on until halfway through big-church.
Larry and I have been watching the Daytona 500 but now I'm cooking dinner.

Nice quiet weekend. Just right.

Tomorrow is a day off, except Larry will be flying to Huntsville, AL around noon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too bad you guys didn't move to Huntsville!