
My 6th Loudoun County Show is Sunday. This is our first venture into Leesburg at a 120 year old theater with floors so dirty you make suction sounds when you pull your feet off the floor. The stage floor is clean, of course. At least I was told it would be.
I never know if we will have 10 people in the audience or 120, but we average about 80. This time, I don't know, because we are charging admission, the show is a Sunday night instead of a Friday night and there are fewer dancers->fewer family members will come.
I never know if we will have 10 people in the audience or 120, but we average about 80. This time, I don't know, because we are charging admission, the show is a Sunday night instead of a Friday night and there are fewer dancers->fewer family members will come.
No comments:
Post a Comment