
Max went to see a new allergy doctor today. I didn't know what all they would do, but if they could have done it, they did. My poor boy went through a lot. He's still allergic to most trees and grasses and some indoor stuff, but not any foods. We did find out, however, that he is allergic to cats. That never showed up before. Also, his asthma is still hanging around.
The doctor wants Max to do shots, but I don't think he needs to. The medications were working well and who wants to take shots every week for the rest of their life??? Not Max.
As for Bob...he's ok. Max's cat allergy was the weakest one that came up positive, so I guess we will keep him. If not, maybe I'll put him out on craigslist... :)
1 comment:
Bob can come live with Biscuit.
Bob and Biscuit- I like the sound of that!
Post a Comment