Monday, August 3, 2009

A&W

has wireless internet access, so we brought our computers to lunch today.

Max enjoyed showing off his whittling skils to his 4th cousin Nikki.


At the boat ramp after dinner.

Playing with 5th cousin Lindsey.

in the tube...

We have been pleasantly surprised by some extra family members that don't usually come to the lake. It has been nice to have them here.
The Christian bookstore in town has a Mutemath cd, I think it is the new EP. So of course I had to tell the owner that my nephew is working for them during their tour. She did a great job pretending to be interested.
My foot is somewhat better, but I thought it would have healed by now. I wonder if I needed a stitch or two.
I have skiied 4 times and it's been great. It has been very cold and windy so I haven't always wanted to ski. It is getting into the mid to low 50's some nights. It might get to 80 today, but it is very cloudy and windy.








1 comment:

GreyEagle said...

Do you see that Hosta plant behind Max who is whittling? What variety is it?