Tuesday, May 31, 2011

house cleaning

That is what I did most of the day.
I danced a little this morning. Haha, I was going to work out for 2 hours today-I probably danced a total of 40 minutes.
Then I did all the laundry, cleaned my bathroom, cleaned the kitchen. And...not much else that I can think of. I feel like I didn't do much at all. While I didn't move like a whirlwind, I wasn't goofing off, either.

Will Larry even notice?

But at least I will feel ok for being gone a lot tomorrow. I had planned to use the local dance studio for an hour, then I found out that my friend is teaching her first ever yoga class in Leesburg 15 minutes after I should be finished with the studio. I don't want the stress of getting there on time, and I know that I will be N A S T Y hot and sweaty when I am finished. So I will go to Walmart (need a new mop head, among other things) and to Joann's (for doodahs to decorate my shamadan) first.

Blah blah. My life is SO exciting...

No comments: