This was the first match last night. I was afraid this kid would kill Max because he has no control whatsoever-but that doesn't matter. Max did well against what I thought was a loose cannon. Max won 5-2 I think. Might have been 5-3.
This was against an adult. He didn't win, but still got a couple points. Max was pretty acrobatic in this, but it doesn't show too well. The man was laughing (nicely) at Max because he was practically doing backbends to avoid his foil. The man won 2-5, I think.
This is the one I posted on FB. This is the kid that Max faces first in the single-elimination tournament that they have next week. He will probably face the man above if he wins that match.
Max has a +2 rating. I don't exactly know what that means, but it is the 2nd highest rating in the class, and anything over 2 is good. One of the adults has a +12, which accounts for so many negative ratings. Max has not fenced him yet. The adult he fenced above also has a +2 rating.
No comments:
Post a Comment