I truly do. And I hate that I will be tied to them for 20 years.
Perhaps I am being unreasonable. Maybe I am because I HATE them so much. But when someone waffles and flip flops for over six months, is it acceptable for them to decide at 11:45 that they might finally do their job that afternoon-without checking your schedule? Yes, refinancing is important. But why do I have to bend over backwards when it is not at all convenient when I have been available for the past six months? And why is Larry suddenly bending on this? Mr. Man of Principles, who won't ever do anything if it isn't right/fair/appropriate and completely to his liking is changing from "I need time to clear my schedule" to "whenever you want, and I'll bring snacks".
So Max might be at a swimming party without me tonight-gee that will make me comfortable. But with their track record, it is pretty realistic to say it won't happen today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment